Pages

Sunday, 1 November 2009

People on the road to OZ

Hey people, I was thinking the other day about something that Simon and Phil said in their recent lectures. Something about Spin offs of what we had been given for our projects. I remember a while back that I saw a T.V series which was a spin off of the Wizard of OZ which was called "Tin Man". Basically this T.V show is a post modern version of the Wizard of OZ with Zooey Deschanel and Alan Cumming. If you get a Chance have a look because some of the scenery is really bizzare and could give you a chance to see OZ from a different perspective. Anyway as im not doing this theme I thought it should be shared with the people on the yellow brick road to OZ. Hope it helps.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger