What I want to talk about, or what I intend to talk about is some of the problems and a few of the stages Capcom had taken to create Resident evil 4. One thing in particular I wanted to talk about was the way the game evolved in the arms of the developer. From the early days of its development, initially what was scrapped and never to be seen by the players of the game. Why did they do it and were did they get their inspiration from.
In this essay I want to show and explain to the reader the four main stages of conceptual development that Capcom had taken and why they changed it and arrived at the final product. I also want to add a few details about the game to give the reader a bit of knowledge so they can understand what I will be refering to throughout the essay.When talking about each stage I want to write about why they choose not to develop that idea further and also what th mindset was when scrapping each of the concepts.
Hopefully by the end of the essay I would have explained why the game was so far setback and the different versions which where created and developed into the final Resident evil 4 which we know and love, well I do.
I hope I am on the right track and I look foward to writing the essay. Below a quick clip, or trailer for Resident evil 4.
Just to sum up this idea, I will not just ramble on about the game, but I will explain the major decisions of creating the game, why the were made in that way and what inspired the artist and designers to do so. If this is right. Ill find out after the minor crit.
Oh dear! I have been thinking, can I get enough research on this, or am I doing the right thing? I will find out after the crit. If its bad news which I hope its not, I may result back to something like Blade runner or now i have seen it, Alien. Only because these two are massively influenced by their concept art, we shall see, fingers crossed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment