Pages

Monday, 16 November 2009

Desert of colors

I have finally come to some sort of conclussion to what I want to do for my two other concepts, "The Silver City" and "The Desert of Colours". In the book, Neverending story, There is a chapter that contains information about a very vast desert, panning out over miles and miles of land. This desert is not any ordinary desert but a combination of colours which all are different colours. For my concept Idea for the desert of colours I was really finding it hard to create or plan an image which was'nt too plain. What I am trying to say is alot of people do not find a dessert appealing. For me though, I find it a pleasure creating this concept. If you actually sit and look at an image of a desert then you will notice it contains a very distinct natural beauty. For my research I have been gathering a few reference images of deserts which I find helpful to this concept idea.

Just relised my reference images are on my computer at home, ill post them up later and explain why they are relevant :)

Below is a mock painting of the desert of colours. This is not really a final piece but an attempt to come up with a layout and a concept which I could use to bring a final piece to life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger