The images which are displayed below a some of my sketches which I have been using to get a contrast of scale and a layout of the scenery.
This first image above was me trying to figure out what a maze may look like through a meadow of flowers. The sketches may not look overly pleasing on the eye but to me they help me to develop my ideas and figure out how my final concept could come together.
One of the main points of these images was for the layout, but I have also been trying to work out what the main focus of the image should be, for Example do I want the "Ivory Tower" in the background or in the Foreground. I will try to use the mountains as the background feature, the meadow in the front and the tower in the middle of the image.
This image above was drawn because I wanted to see what the tower could look like above the clouds. As it says within the book.
Another image which shows the tower above the clouds, As you can see the tower is shaped like a shell. In the book it explains the tower as looking like a shell towering above the world. This is merely a demonstration of what the tower could look like in its excellence.
With the tower in the background, In this image I tried to take some of the focus off of it and put a bit more of the focus on the giant bluebell in the foreground.
Something I really liked the idea of was having a beautiful flight of stairs which spiraled all around th tower and took you to the very top and most important part of the tower.
The image above looks considerably different to all of the others. in this image I wanted to see what the tower would look like if it was part of a dome. Now if you look at the book and take into account what is right in front of you then you would be able to see that it explains a number of pieces of the tower which could help create a final concept.
The next three images are a little bit bigger than the previous ones on the page. These images are in place as a development of the images further up the page. What I have been trying to do is work out what I liked best in the images and bring together my final piece, sketch out the final piece for my reference and take it into photoshop and digitally paint it for the final crit day.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment