Ok guys, finally going to post up some of the new Maya project tutorials. Im glad to say I have finished the first tuturial, and I am quite a way through the next one. Trying to keep on top of it, hopefully I will have the new one up this weekend or at a push maybe tomorow evening. Anyway below are two images, One of the face of the building as a model and the second is one showing the UV on the face.
The image above is a render of the face of the building with a lambert assigned to the face. I did this so you could see some of the detail better than you would if you was looking at the face with the UV assigned to the face, like the image below.
Ok, so this is the final render from the first tutorial. As you can see I have assigned the UV and organised it within the UV editor.
Whilst doing/following these tutorials I came across a few minor problems which were easily overcome. One of the minor problems I had whilst applying the UV to the face was using the cylindrical mapping to the upper detail under the window ledge. Once I figured this out it became clear what I needed to do making it easier to successfully complete the face. I look foward to finishing the next tutorial which I am currently on. I will post up my progress before the lesson of Maya tomorow.


1 comments:
Hi nice tutorial. But I wanted to know that can I do it using photoshop?? If yes then please show me the way how??
CG tutorial
Post a Comment