The images above were three seven minute poses were we was told to focus on shading the model. We had a choice of what part of the body to use to demonstrate this technique. I choose the front of the model, the back and the upper arm trying to try out different methods. overall I was pleased with the drawing and the shading.
Monday, 9 November 2009
Life Drawing Week One of New Project
Must of been something wrong beacuse I couldnt upload anything but today it seems to be working just fine. Anyway as I continue with the course I have one more life drawing class under my belt. This was the first class of the new project, I hope I have the weeks in order but im not sure if it matters, as long as they are visible.
These next two images were half an hour sketches each. In this task it was my duty to focus on the negative space but shade it in instead of trying to use lines. I was more pleased with the one on the left beause of it perspective, I also really like this technique of shading the model because I think it allows you to sketch a more realistic and effect drawing.


0 comments:
Post a Comment