Pages

Thursday, 26 November 2009

Silver City so far

OK these are the stages so far in the Silver City concept piece that I am doing from the book.

Stage One



During the production stages of this concept, I firstly created a background layer with a sun and a few clouds. Then I created a secoond layer which I used to create a silvery grey base for my city.

Stage Two



After the city base had been created, I added a second and third mountain which I was going to use to give the image more depth.

Stage Three



In stages three and four I added the city which was made up of basic shapes I had made using the lasso tool. After I had my basic shapes, I began to add minor detail such as grass and other natural foliage.

Stage Four



Stage Five



In stage five I began to pull all of the individual pieces of the concept into a fully completed version. In this stage I added a bridge which I was using to show perspecive of the image.

Stage Six



In stages six and seven I began to mess around with the image and try out new techniques which would work well within the concept.

Stage Seven




These are only some of the stages, the final concept will be revealed at tomorrows Crit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger