For my Silver City concept I have decided To have a city which is floating above a lake of corrosive violet water. I have been looking at reference pictures from the film Waterworld because it shows towns and cities on top of the water in the middle of the ocean. Below are a few images from the film.
I have been looking at some of the set from the film, waterworld. I really liked this film as a child, looking back at the sets I think it really will give me a good inspiration and demonstration for a city upon water.
The image above and below are more references to waterworld that I am using for inspiration.
This last image is a piece of concept art which I found whilst searching for images to reference waterworld. I really like this image because it represents good perspective. I also like the the overall color and feel of the image.
0 comments:
Post a Comment