Below are four of the stages I have been through to try and develop a final concept piece for the desert of colors. This concept is proving to be by far the most difficult one of all three of my concepts. I will carry on with the concept and hopefully have a successful final concept for the crit tomorrow morning, lucky for me im right at the end which gives me a chance to calm my nerves :)
Stage one
Stage 2
Stage 3
Stage 4
.
These are only the first of my stages into completing the final concept. even though I didn't like this p0art of the book, like Phil said, what a client wants, a client gets, and i totally respect that. So I have no problems with it, I just hope it turns out OK.




1 comments:
I'm liking this, I'm dead jealous lol I can't wait to see it at the crit
Post a Comment