I need to read the book, but I am as slow as readers come. I know the film well as it was one of my favorites when i was younger. The film Neverending story is about a young boy called Bastian who simply comes across a book which is called "The Neverending Story". The book tells a tale in which Bastian reads the story and becomes to realize that he is the only one that can save Fantasia. Whilst reading the book he becomes very lost within resulting in him needing to find his true identity in the real world where he belongs.
Although I have put the trailer above my main focus on this project is with the book. Published in 1979 by German novelist Michael Ende, The Neverending story was Michael Endes best selling novel which overall has been translated into thirty different languages world wide.
Although I have put the trailer above my main focus on this project is with the book. Published in 1979 by German novelist Michael Ende, The Neverending story was Michael Endes best selling novel which overall has been translated into thirty different languages world wide.
This above is the books cover which was translated into English by Ralph Manheim after the book was first published in German. I have been given chapters "Fantastica in Danger" pages 19 too 31, "The Desert of Colors" pages 217 too 226, "Grograman, the Many Colored Death" page 227 and "The Silver City of Amarganth" pages 243 too 258.
What I will be doing with these pages is reading them over and over and using my imagination to create environmental concepts on all of the chapters.

0 comments:
Post a Comment