Pages

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Week Three - Life Drawing

This was my third week of life drawing and I found my work and poportions were getting better each week. This weeks class was different because we had to draw a man instead of a women, I found this hard to start with because the body structure was completly different to what i have been doing in previous weeks.

The sketch below was for an hour long from the backside of the model. I really took my time with this sketch, maybe too much time because I never finished it within the time.



The first one of the pictures of this session i could'nt quite get the poportions right on the legs, but appart from that it went pretty successfull.



 The second of the sketches was the same as the first, a one hour time limit but with a sword as a prop. My donwfall in drawing has always been drawing the face.



This was the hardest one of the sketches because we only had six minutes to start and finish the sketch. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger