Preliminary Idea 1
OK, for my first idea I was thinking about animal traits within human behavior and personalities. My fascination mainly came from around the same time as I started to become interested in where we came from.
What i really wanted to know for this project is what animal traits I have within my personality. I want to use a chimera effect and entwine my features with an animal linked to me, my soul. Native American Indians believed that each individuals soul was connected to an animal in whom they where in their past life and then reincarnated in the present life.
What i have been doing for my research is asking people who know me well, not for my looks but for my personality. I have been told I have the build of a bear because of my body mass and height. This isnt very helpful because i want a link in personality not pyhsical appearance. The One person i knew would be able to give me an honest and accurate analysis of me was my dad. It didn't take him very long to link me to an animal which i thought was very true. The Gorilla.
Right, let me explain the analysis he gave me otherwise this idea is useless without a link to me. First things first gorillas like me, are non terrotorial animals who are very social within their "Troop". They like the company of other people, not loner animals such as a leopard. Whenever i am participating in an activity i have always got friends with me(football, video games, watching films etc). I love to mix but can be temperamental. Another thing is eating. Eating is a social gathering, If i am not eating with the family i wouldn't bother eating. this isn't due to being lazy but because i enjoy eating with others. We are very protective of friends and family.

0 comments:
Post a Comment