Pages

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Assassins Creed 2 - A Short Film

I'm really sorry but this needs a place on my blog. you are always seeing improvements on games and hopefully this one will fulfill all of my expectations. Since we started University I have been really good and done my work and put my Xbox to one side instead of the other way round. In this project I will have a better use of time management so I can better fit my life around my work making life much easier. Oh yes, back to what this posts about. Assassins Creed 2. I know speaking to a lot of people on the course that they are getting this game, no questions asked. So for mine and their benefits I thought i would add up this short film in a series which are being made by ubisoft for the Assassins creed franchise. For people who havnt seen this check it out if you get time have a look because its well worth it, and Jordan its only a game so don't get too excited lol.


2 comments:

Jordan Buckner said...

lol I can't believe you are telling me not too get too excited. Looks awesome though, November is going to get difficult with Assassins Creed, Call of Duty and this project :S

Adam Bailey said...

I kno but there has been times before this has happened and im sure with good time managment well be fine lol.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger