Pages

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Update on work...

So by now I'm getting to the stage of actually going mad. Although I have finished my drawings and most of my other work, I am still going mad. Sleep is a major issue at the moment because everytime I try and sleep at night my body will not let me. It's become that bad that I went out last night, bought a bottle of brandy and tried to drink myself to sleep, but oh no, not even that worked.

Anyway, sorry for the rant guys, I do feel really good about this project because it has been my most rewarding one. I can honestly say that I have put in the effort this time which will hopefully be seen in my final animation. Things have gone wrong and have needed change but hopefully they will not effect my animation too much. One of the things I am a bit worried about is a still shot I have in my animation. After the matchbox knocks over one of the candles I have a still shot of the curtains on fire. I could of animated it quite easily but I wanted  something different, a mixture of both, well one in this case.

Well anyway people, look forward to the crit, hopefully see you then. Hopefully this will be an improvement on my others as I think I've turned a new leaf :)

2 comments:

tutorphil said...

Not sure I'm happy about the 'buying a bottle of brandy and drinking myself to sleep' thing... one of the real challenges of living a creative life is balance and the ability to relax; there are no projects based around these outcomes, but you should strive to do fabulously - without killing yourself - otherwise success if unsustainable. Take it easy, Adam!

Adam Bailey said...

Thanks Phil, I've tried much harder this project and I think it's finally caught up with me, for some reason i just cant sleep even though I go to bed and try but all I do is just lay there awake. Look forward to seeing you at the crit :)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger