So Jack showed me this really neat little site were I can record whilst I'm working. Unfoutuantly it only records for thirty seconds unless you pay a certain amount of money. I'm not going to do that so I have put it into premiere pro and made a quick little video of me moving the rigs limbs etc.
This first video is a completed part two of the tutorials, A finished spine rig. In the video I try to give some examples of how the rig moves, hopefully it makes sense. This one below was completed a little while back but I wanted to show it as a quick video instead of images like in my last post about the rigging of the legs.
Spine Rigging -
The last installment of these rigging exercises should come either later this evening or tomorrow as youtube is taken hours to upload my videos for some reason.
haha, here is the final video of the rigging for the hands and arms, it only took two hours to get onto Youtube.
One thing I will say about the video is that when I was doing it I decided to shrink the joint size whilst filming the hand section so it would be easier to see the fingers in motion, other than that I am very happy with the final result.
Arms and Hands -
0 comments:
Post a Comment