Pages

Monday, 19 April 2010

Megs ball tutorials

Below are the three ball animations which Meg gave us as a tutorial

Bouncy Ball


.
Hard Rubber Ball bounce 

Below is a tester sheet of how I planned out my hard rubber ball bounce and below that is the bounce itself.




 Message to Meg - I'm not sure if this is my computer that is not showing the rubber ball as clearly as it should, but in case it doesn't show as well on your screen it plays a little clearer on youtube for some very strange reason, so  maybe you should try having a look on there. Otherwise I'm not sure what to do.

Bowling Ball Bounce/Roll

This is the third and final ball bounce of all of the tutorials, this time I have went over the ball in pen just to show the bounce more clearly.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger