Pages

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Dining room table research

Well just want to add some reference images up to the blog to show a dining room table. You always have to have a set/scene and for my Myopic matchbox it is a dining room table. I will use the matchbox to walk along the table from one end to the other trying to set different candels alight. However, the images below are only reference images and are not going to be what I use in my final animation. This is because I don't want to overcomplicate things by adding drawings which aren't relevant to my story.





You can see that each of the tables set ups are too complicated for what I want but they still give me a sense of perspective and what kind of items you can expect to see on a dining room table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger