Pages

Monday, 26 April 2010

The three walk cycles

So these are my three walk cycles which are composited into one video. I just want to say that I really enjoyed these tutorials and I look forward to the next.

Unfortunately I did have a few problems playblasting. One minute it was fine and then the other it just wouldn't work at all. Really quite annoying, however I did manage to get around it by using the programme fraps to record what I was doing in some of the scenes.

The scene I used the fraps with was the double bounce walk cycle. All i did was changed the playblast speed in the timeline and then just played it from there whilst using the fraps. I just hope its alright.

Just one more quick thing which I noticed, I think now looking at the donwpose walk cycle I may of exaggerated the hips swaying a bit much but as I look at the last ones I can see I have improved but anyway thanks again Alan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger