Pages

Thursday, 17 December 2009

Timelines and Places - Moscow Metro

Whilst having a look at some of my feedback noticed a comment left by Phil which was in context to where and when my station scene would be. This is something I've been thinking about over the last couple of days. The concepts in the post before were only ideas of how a camera angle and layout could look. So in this post I'm looking deeper into placement of the station. I searched up some images from the Moscow metro in Russia.





I really like the image above because it reminds me of my second concept sketch. I also love the lighting because I feel it contributes massively to the rest of the image. It is these orange, yellow and shades of red which create such a great atmosphere.



This image has the best perspective of the ones chossen throughout this post. A good example to follow when trying to create a good perspective throughout my final scene




.
What I really like about these images are the fact that the elegance of the structure contributes towards the eerieness of the image. These examples show the Moscow metro, and how grand it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger