Okay guys, Within this post I just want to add up a list of ideas that just rushed into my head in the last few weeks. When I was brainstorming I came across the idea of creating a homely scene within an outdoor shack. For some time now I could'nt get away from the idea but other the these weeks I have slowly come away from the shack and gone onto a few more exciting ideas.
- Deserted train stations - Tube stations etc.
- Deserted Hotels, rooms, bar etc. (money)
- Abandoned Cafe, Messy, Rubbish
- Army Barracks, Empty
- Childrens Nursery
- Morgue - Coffins half open
- Hospital
- Swimminng pool
- Factory
- Abandoned Libary
Just a few ideas I have, I want to look more into the Nursery, Swimming Pool, Train station and The Hotel room. What I really like about all of these ideas is the way they need people to help them run. Without people then these places become Uncanny. These people create a safe atmosphere which we need.
This is what I want people to imagine. A scene without people, empty and eerie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment