Pages

Thursday, 17 December 2009

The Grimey UK

I just wanted to add up some images which I found whilst browsing the net. I've been searching, looking for old and derilict childrens playrooms/nurseries. The thing is I came across some more pictures from the UK which may help with my station concept. It's funny how I was looking for something else but just happened to come across these images that just might help.

Have a look at the Kingsway tramway tunnels from central London.



Love these images, they are all really grimey and dark. Its good to look at buildings and places once they have played their part in history.












I like the light source in this image, the blue which comes through the door in the right of the image. I picked these images to show what the good old British stations possibly look like.



If you get a chance, have a look at the website in the link below. Some seriously amazing but creepy images from abandoned places all over the world. Even though they may not be for you, have a look anyway because they are interesting images. http://www.guerillaphotography.fotopic.net/list_collections.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger