Within this post I hope to explain were I am with my story, as it says in the title this is my update. Since my last update I have had a number of ideas in which I would change the core of the story.
Rough start -
- The scene starts off with a very daring young teen, the teen takes it amongst himself to crawl under a fence and investigate an old distribution centre.
- After crawling under the fence, the teen makes his way into the centre were he begins to skate around the hazzardous environment.
- The curious boy ends up with an old and rusty bedazzled lamp, which he brings himself to rub.
- To his astonishment, the boy sees before him the most beautiful, 'blonde' genie.
- As all genies are known to do, she grants him three wishes.
- He begins to make these wishes which end up backfiring on him with drastic consequences due to the genies less than intelligant nature.
- But how to finish.....
Considering this is very rough there are plenty of gaps needed to be filled in. I have these gaps which I will add up ASAP! I just wanted everyone to know that I have a story, just not a finished script. Please bare with me, im on it, don't panic! :) this is only an update.
I wanted one of the wishes to be about money. When the boy wishes for wealth, he words it in a way which confuses the Genie. He asks, " I wish for all the riches in the whole world". You can see were this is going, Instead of the wealth the boy intended on having, the Genie grants him every man by the name of Richard in the world. I was thinking of adding some more famous people in this part of the story.
Another wish I wanted to twist was about the boys interest in Skating. He asks the Genie to become the worlds greatest skater, she changes him into the worlds best figure four skater leaving him highly embaressed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment