All of the above are just different styles of clothing people wear as skaters. These are not the only types of clothes people can wear, the ones above are only a brief example to help me achieve my character.
Thursday, 11 February 2010
The Skater Image
Now I just want all you fellow Skaters out there not to take this post the wrong way because I was once too a Skater. The soul purpose of this post is to allow me to come up with character based on a skateboarder.



6 comments:
Hey Adam, the topic we are to research for, is Romanticism. There are 9 points to consider on the Modernism brief (on myUCA), check them out, and apply them to a 'key idea' of Romanticism. For example, Gbenga might be doing Valentine's Day, Richard will be doing Aphrodite (Goddess of love) and I might be doing Music. Basically, researching how this 'key idea' has changed over time (historical context) also analyse the cultural context, I'm still a bit skeptical on what EXACTLY to research, but I will review the lecture today (podcast on myUCA) to clear things up. Tomorrow we will be discussing how to implement an introduction and conclusion, but for now, we need you to just research a 'key idea' that stems from 'Romanticism'.
Can I suggest you ALL look at this post by Jolanta - she's nailed the job and your responsibilities - also please avoid Valentine's Day etc. Don't get confused between romantic (with a small r) and Romantic with a big R - they're not the same... you should all get a clear definition for Romanticism before you go find topics... trust me on this!
http://ludditesgroup.blogspot.com/2010/02/read-really-carefully.html
Thanks alot Phil, the analysis of the brief is beginning to help, we will also research 'Romanticism' further before selecting topics (and refrain from doing Valentine's Day).
Hey Bo if can you assign me with a few things you want me to have a look into so i can do it over the weekend, i'm not really great at giving instructions but i can do the work if you want to give me some to do :) and thanks for the heads up Phil.
The subject idea that YOU wanna research sorta comes to you when u look at what Romanticism is. But like, the main topics I can see are "Music
, Books, Paintings, Language and Architecture", I'm sure there are many more. I'll be doin 'music', Im not 100% sure what the others have picked, so for the time being, just pick one of the other one's I've listed, or find another you'd like to research.
Hey bo, i have been looking at it within literature, and frankensteine too. Its actually really interestin stuff, i'm just a little worried about the presentation because me n u are the only ones making an effort. Me and you will have to talk tomorow to sort out the others. :) hopefully me and you can pull it together for them.
Post a Comment