Pages

Monday, 15 February 2010

Female Genies - Research

After alot of thought, I have decided that I want my genie to be a women. I have collected images from magazines which I consider to be of use when creating the ideal genie for the story. I already have sketchbook work which I have used to develop my final characters.

In this post I wanted to add the magazine images, some female genies/costumes to show how they dress.



The top three images are typical of what you may think a genie looks like. The clothes, culture, colors and overal perception which demonstrates to the audience what a Genie is.


Ermmm, I kind of freaked out when I saw this image looking for female genies but I thought I would add it up with the others because I thought it is looking at the Genie in a different way.



The two images above were added because I wanted to add a more girly approach to the genie. As I wanted to make her a bit of a bimbo I collected a few Girly/Promiscuous looking images. The bottom image is more girly, whereas the one above that is a little more exsposing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger