So firstly I just want to add up this short storyboard which I put together this afternoon to give me a visual interpretation of how I want my animation to go. I explained in the post before about what I wanted to do theroughout my animation and basically put together this short 15 slide thumbnail storyboard which shows the basics of my animation idea.
I want people to know that thias is only a plan, this is me trying to progress on an idea that I have for the animation. By doing things this way I will be able to develop an idea which best suits me and my final concept.
Basically, what I have shown in the thumbnails in the image below are what I explained in the post before this one. I am absoloutley determined to beat this project, but also enjoy it at the same time. At the moment I am finding that by using these pre production methods, I am able to visually construct an idea and have an a very good animation at the end of it.
As I was saying, from shot one we start by following a spore into a woodland area. The spore travels into an old rotting tree stump/root were it begins its life cycle. This isn't as detailed as my final storyboard and animatic will be but hopefully it will help create a better one.
After the Organisms have fed on the bacteria they will grow into a fresh piece of slime mould which will then perform the same life cycle by exploding its spores to reproduce somewehre else.
I will keep you updated on any other progress throughout the remainder of the weekend.

0 comments:
Post a Comment