Anyway, as I said below is a test animation which I did to see how I could animate a moving organism. Hopefully within the next few days I will of had time to do more.
Tuesday, 4 May 2010
Maya Tests - Bacteria Movement
Just a quick post on an experiment I was having using deformers to create cells and bacteria. For this little demonstration I used Lattice points to animate a basic sphere through a simple lattice path. These tests are crucial because I need to know what I can achieve in the three weeks after my pitch.
Anyway, as I said below is a test animation which I did to see how I could animate a moving organism. Hopefully within the next few days I will of had time to do more.
Anyway, as I said below is a test animation which I did to see how I could animate a moving organism. Hopefully within the next few days I will of had time to do more.
5 comments:
Looking good Adam, did Alan show you the lattice path? If he did that saves me writing up a tutorial for it, they are pretty elementary after all.
haha, thanks again Simon, yer hes showing us some stuff at the moment to do with deformers, but I found some good stuff in a book I bought recently so I just started experimenting. I think he said he would do some tutorials a bit more specifically to do with this project, but im not too sure.
Hey Adam - It's alive!!! Really like this - I just watched it twice - great organic movement - looks a lot like slime to me! :-)
Hey Adam, this is seriously awesome, youre gonna hve to show me a couple of tips of so :D
Lol thanks Phil and I will definatly show u tomoz if you like Rich, it will work really well for your idea I think.:)
Post a Comment