Pages

Saturday, 8 May 2010

Finished Animatic

Okay, I have finished my Animatic and I must say for a change I am rather pleased with it. I may not be the strongest artist at the moment( I am slowly but surely improving though) :), but the thing about this time around I think they work really well. This Animatic for me is the perfect way to start a project, this will help immensely in the production stages of my project because I have some sort of visual aid to go buy. The most important thing about this Animatic is that it makes sense, well I think it does anyway.

I must say though, I am finally getting into the habit of doing the work regularly and enjoying it at the same time. This really helps you not get as stressed which I only know to well doesn't help in the long run.

3 comments:

Richard V-C said...

hey Adam, you have got a really nice looking animatic now. Sound is really good, it reminds of alien or predator or something scifi :) but one suggestion, sound works grea right up until the blue spores get released, i suggest you need something more airy and floaty, like something to climax the sound.

Oh and get rid of this spelling annoyance to post comments :D

Adam Bailey said...

lol okay man sounds good to me, I have work all day tomorrow so i might have to pull an all nighter tonight lol, ill scan them things in asap for you too.

Richard V-C said...

Shweet

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger