So as you have seen in some of the more recent posts I have been trying to figure out the most simple but effective way of making my matchbox move throughout my animation. In my previous posts I came up with a way to move my matchbox by just using it, not adding any key features such as; eyes, mouth, feet etc. In my first attempt to create a walk cycle I thought about using the edges of the Matchbox as a replacement for the feet. However, I thought this was a great idea in making it move but when I spoke to Meg in the last session of animation, she recommended that I made it shuffle from side to side. Not only would this by more simple, but it would portray my characters personality/disability more sufficiently. The type of shuffle I mention in this post can be seen below; this is more of what I want to go for.
The best example I could find which have a similar walk cycle to what I want my matchbox to have, not quite a waddle but more like a shuffle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment