Saying all of that though, I did come across a few problems on the way but they were easilly rectified once I went back and looked at them properly. I think one of the problems I had was when trying to rotate the pirouette on the right leg. Earlier on in the rigging I accidently clicked on the right leg and keyed it instead of keying the right leg group. For a while I was a little confused but after having a proper look over the groups I worked out were I went wrong and edited it accordinaly.
Thursday, 18 March 2010
Maya - Animation Week One
So this is the first parts of the tutorials from the first week of maya in this animation project. For the leg rigging I found it fun but time consuming. I made sure that I went through the tutorials slowly and carefully which really paid off because in my final rig I haven't found any faults. For assesment I have just taken two playblast images just to show the rig and another of the rig being moved from the pelvis.


0 comments:
Post a Comment