Pages

Monday, 18 January 2010

Maya Room Update

Just a few shots now I finally have the internet back. Just thought I would put them up to show my progress into creating the childs twisted nursery.



The image above was a quick tester just to make sure I knew what I was doing when texturing my room. I went into photoshop and placed down some Victorian looking wallpaper which I found. I then added a rotting plaster effect under the paper and used the lasso tool to cut back unveiling the plaster.

This next image from photoshop is a quick shot of me creating the texture, I may go back and change it a little later on.



 

Some adjustments needed but this is my scene so far. I may need to change the floorboard sizes, Then add a bit more lighting and finally add the last few items.

2 comments:

Alan Postings said...

Yes the floor boards need to be much smaller.

Adam Bailey said...

Haha i did think so, but thank you Alan :)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger