Hey guys, hope you all had a nice christmas and new year, really quite lost at the moment. Just want to give a quick update on my progress so far throughout the holidays. Although my internet has completley failed, or BT need to get a move on a fix it, I still managed to make some progress into making steady progress into kick starting the project. I also now know never to trust specified instructions to installing Maya. Trust me on this one, if you dont know how to properly install a programme ask someone. For some reason my Maya does'nt recognise my license, and for this reason Maya is not working. So if anyone has a crack for Maya could they please let me know so that i can get mine kick started again, thank you :)
Okay, the real reason I started this post was to update you fellow bloggers on any changes of direfction in which my project was going. There has been a massive change, I have decided not to follow my idea about creating a train station scene, but to go back to my original idea, the childrens nursery.
Through my initial ideas I will be making an old room with newish victorian/tudor looking furniture. I want the focus to remain on the childs Cot in the centre of the room with a light source from an open window. I want to create an effect which suggests something about the room, something with the cot as the focus. A kidnapping maybe, or just an old room. we shall see, its good to be back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment