Pages

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Introduction to Year Two

Hey guys! long time no see/speak. I must say I rounded off the first year pretty well ending off on a very high 2.1(69%) for my last animation project. Everyone keeps asking me if I had a good summer, at the moment I find it alot easier to just dismiss the question as I have had a rather rough summer.

Anyway, I don't really want to go into the last few months but just give a quick explination into what I will be doing over the the next 10-15 weeks. I got in on monday morning and found myself being welcomed straight back into the group as if we had never been appart for the three or so months over the summer. Our first lecture was based in lecture theatre 1 were Alan gave us our briefing on a 15 week group project based on the style of a B-movie. On Tuesday we had our next briefing, this time it was a 10 week project on character design. Last but not least, on wednesday we had our first lecture all about post modernity, which needs to be taken in and applied to something to give and explination/argument on the subject.

Now my blog is working I should be on the way with all of this work. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger