So I have been researching using sources which were available to me, and have come up with a number of different ideas for a character design which I will put forward in a not too distant post. For now though I have put together some videos which demonstrate some cartoon characters which I found represent an anamorphic character. Below are the cartoons, a quick example of each and a short description of them.
The Biker Mice from Mars-
This programme I remember watching when I was about 5 or 6. The Biker Mice from Mars was a science fiction cartoon series which was released some time in 1993. The show was about three anamorphic mice who were motorcyclist named Thottle, Modo and Vinnie who came to earth after escaping their home planet, Mars.
Street Sharks -
Street Sharks is another animated series which was released in America which was released between 1994 and 1995. This programme was very similar to the teenage mutant ninja turtles and biker mice. The sharks were half man half human who found it very appealing to fight crime.
0 comments:
Post a Comment