Pages

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Final Animation - Trench Duty

I must say that whilst doing this project I have had my ups and downs but all in all I am pleased with the final result. This isn't to say that I wouldn't go back to it in the future if I had the time because I know that I probably would, and I would change/do things differently the second time through.

Anyway this post isn't about what I'm going to do about it now, this post is just a little introduction and recap into what my animation is actually all about.

I choose to base my animation around the subject of war, and in particular, WW1. My original idea was based around Flanders Fields, but after brainstorming and trying to come up with a concept for this I quickly changed my mind. My new idea was based around a poem which was written by Siegfried Sassoon called "Trench Duty". I would take this idea and twist it to create the animation which is in the video below. Hope you enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger