Pages

Monday, 7 February 2011

Transcription - Feutility of war

After my meeting with Alan last week we decided that I had an idea but I hadn't thought it through, or it didn't make as much sense as it originally did when I first came up with the idea. Originally I wanted to do an animation about Flanders fields, or Ypres which was a very famous/important battlefield throughout the duration of WW1.

I have been researching this week about WW1 and how I could transcribe a piece of text or a war poem which is to do with the feutility of war. We spoke about how the WW1 was seen as the most pointless war because several of thousands of people lost their lifes just to gain little distance across the battlefield, which was seen as a suicide mission.

The things which will be in the posts to follow are my research of the "life in the trenches" which is what i aim my animation to be about. I want to tell a story using stills and some animation about one soldiers life amogst the trenchs which shows the impossibilities of living amongst one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger