Back to the blog, after taking all my research gathered for the post modernism essay and writing the essay, I can now get back to focusing on my group work and the start of the Transcription unit.
So although I have been busy doing other things I have also been looking to make an animation for my transcription project. So far I have been looking at making an animation that relates to religion. Earlier in my blog I was looking at "Give up yer Aul Sins" and also the poem, "Footprints in the Sand" which have been helping with my research and a basic start point.
However, Although the first thing that I looked up was about religion, I wanted to have a look at other options, options which would lead me in the right direction to creating a good original animation. I'm not too sure why but I have been looking at war time stories. I thought I would research different stories from the second world war to see civilians and old veterans opinions and stories of their account of the war and how it affected their lives.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ww2peopleswar/categories/c54691/index.shtml
0 comments:
Post a Comment