Over the last couple of weeks I have been trying to concentrate on both my projects along with any other work and problems which I have been having at home. I have been finding it a bit difficult to come up with ideas for my concept project were I am creating three characters, a hero, a villain and a sidekick.
Earlier on in the project I was thinking about creating a story based around an old western Japanese story. By creating an influence map I was able to brainstorm my ideas by creating a mood board which throughout the project has helped me in creating and developing ideas.
The influence map in this post is a redefined map of one earlier on in my development stages. using my first map I have put together a new one which is more accurate and should very helpful when designing my final three characters. This map is an overall look on my ideas for this project, in time I will add up three more influence maps which each correspond to each of my individual characters.

0 comments:
Post a Comment